Why Momentus Premium Financing Canada?
Insurance Premium Funding is a well-established and widely accepted financing product.
Businesses from small to large corporations use premium financing as a cost-effective way to spread the lump sum burden of insurance costs and manage their cash flow. Because it is organized at the same time as insurance policies there is no requirement to make separate arrangements with banks or other financiers.
- Frees up cash flow that would have otherwise been utilized in paying insurance premiums upfront
- Safe, secure funding with no impact on existing banking or credit arrangements
- Interest costs are usually tax deductible
- Fixed rates, protecting you from interest rate fluctuations
- Helps you to take out adequate insurance for your business by spreading repayments over the year
- No additional security costs, as the insurance premium itself acts as security